joi, 11 septembrie 2014

Be the lady of the night

So today I have decided to get back to the basics! What i am talking about? Well, about white and black combination of course! I have many parties that i have to attent to this month so what dresses shoud i wear to look classy but sassy in the same time? So i came up with the ideea of chossing dresses that will never get out of trend, that will make me sparkle and become a perfect lady of the night.
I love beadings! Also sequins and everything that makes my clothes shine a little bit! I can't ignore the fact that all this embelishments make the dresses look great than the simple ones, but we must be aware that is we choose one of this ones, we make sure that we don't have anything else that will sparkle so that we don't look like a disco ball rather than a modern princess. So this are the design that i want you to look and aprove that are great for me and also for the events that i am going to attend soon:








I think that the short dresses with no sleeves or short ones, are the most apropiate for my age and also my hight. I am a petite one and can't stand to wear maxi dresses because i feel they make me look shorter rather than tall and skiny, but that's maybe because i didn't find the right one yet but i could not pass out of sight this category of cute cocktail dresses which i find amazingly beautiful and gorgeous for every young girl
http://www.dressv.com/cocktail-dresses-2014-c103450/ and also don't forget to complete your perfect princess look with great accesories and outfits from www.dressv.com

2 comentarii: