joi, 25 decembrie 2014

Live your own Cinderella story!

We all know that Cinderella is the most beautiful fairy tale and all the girls around the world love it! When you meet the Charming Prince nothing else matters, but if you ask me, in this story it isn't about making peace with your family and establish and convince the rest of the world about who you are, it is all about the shoes!
Yes dears, if Cinderella haven;t had those amazing crystal shoes what would even matter? There are some things that can change a woman's course in life and if we have to be honest, without the perfect pair of pumps you can do nothing at all! I mean, have you ever seen a guy looking at a girl who wear only flats and say: wow, she is nice? No, because the flats are mostly considered casual rather that sexy and elegant, so today, I want to talk to you a bit about the perfect pair of shoes! First, you've got to take a closer look to these designs that I saved for you from the best offer that I found for prom shoes for women of Dresswe.com

 http://www.dresswe.com/item/10761812.html
 http://www.dresswe.com/item/10849639.html
 http://www.dresswe.com/item/10858392.html
http://www.dresswe.com/item/10883159.html

I can't take my eyes out of them! First of all, did you see how great they look? I'm more for the glam so that's why I have chosen this sparkly shoes, because when I will be at my prom, I would like to wear long prom dresses 2015 of Dresswe.com with a simple design, while my shoes will be " la piece du resistance"!I like wearing bright colours so this is why I loved so much the first pair in lemon-yellow. They are great for summer gowns, and also if you want something that can work out well with you daily outfits then you've got it! The next ones, are... how can I say? Brilliant! For the night dresses those multiple rhinestones that sparkle in the light like diamonds! That is something for sure every woman would like especially if it is a shoe lover! And if she wants also great deals as well because all of this pairs that I presented you today come at a great price! They are designs that will rock the floor in 2015 so hurry up and be the first one to buy these babies! Wear something like this and you will be granted any wish! Let your Cinderella story begin!

4 comentarii:

  1. gorgeous heels
    Merry Christmas
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Omg, ce bijuterii! Deja m-am şi visat purtându-i. :)) Primele două perechi sunt bestiale, îi vreau!

    Sărbători fericite îţi doresc :*
    http://annie-s-thoughts.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Love all of these heels :)
    xx Katha
    showthestyle.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere