duminică, 1 martie 2015

Red carpet dresses as inspiration for prom dresses!

I love the Oscars! Every year, I start my movie marathon jjust before the awards of the Academy are given and start mumbling around with my dearest friends about the winners, the presentor, and so on! It's just like a ritual and we just love doing that, but our most beloved event of the night, is the red carpet intro!
Oh, we just adore stearing and debate on the dresses, the accesoriei, shoes and all those tope designer clother that pur favourite Hollywood stars wear in their most important night. This year, I have had some great surprises to find that the dresses the acctresses wore, were mainly my type. Of course that I dream of that peachy lace Jennifer Lopez bounced around, but that's way to expensive for my budget! But still, remains the best dress of the night for me, and guess what? If I truly want it, I may get it! Sure that not the original one, but something very similar for PromTimes.co.uk can be a smart choice for all of us! I know that in a few months, many of you ladies will have their graduation prom so, I suggest aking lots of inspiration pictures of your favourite dress from the red carpet and find a similar one for a night not to be forgotten!
Here are some of my recommendations:


Fluid and sexy satin, with lots of beadings, rhinestones or any other sparkling decoration. You can forget about the accessories while wearing a dress like this! You don;t want to look too shiny, but you can use a pair of shoes that complete the glamorous look if you want. 


The romantic and lovely princess style dress is always a great choice for both modern and classical girls.
 The baby pink tone and the nudes are popular these days so they are a great ideea! Those flowery accessories are very pretty and girlie, while the heart cleavage makes you feel sexy!




These last three dresses are just amazing! They are the latest arrivals of the prom dresses 2015 on www.promtimes.co.uk and I got to say that a dress like these are unforgetable! As I told you early, I loved J.Lo's dress but I didn't wanted the skirt to be that big, so I prefered this time the mermaid style, the A-line and trompet style so that my body looks incredible and flawless! Just like a movie star! The perfect designed lace, the see-through parts and the smooth and precise lines are the most important characteristics for a perfect prom dress. I know that many of you girls my find lace a bit vintage or old, maybe pretencious and not that confortable, but in my opinion, there is nothing as great as a elegant and sophisticate dress to pull you out of the crowd.

2 comentarii: