luni, 9 martie 2015

Shop the latest trends from cheap women dresses from TBdress!

Today has been such a beautiul day! Lot of sun and flowers, the weather warm... just the way I like it!
This spring my clothes style has changed a lot. Since last year, I have seen an improvall of my fashion articles and also increased the number of dresses and skirts that I have. I want this season to wear only clothes that make me feel feminine and radiant, but I would like so much to choose cheap women dresses at the white color especially because it is my favourite online store and you know why! The prices are very low, the discounts are great and the fabrics really good. Not to forget the variety of produtcs and colours, styles and so on, so that every customer's need may be fullfiled in only one shopping session! How cool is that? To find all you need for this spring season in one store? I think that is amazing and you should go and start submitting your orders asap! The news are waiting for us ladies! Let's start a quick tour with my top favourites which you can click on to find some more details on the site.


 Love the pastel pink and the simple lines of this dress that can easily be worn with a pair of sneakers or just some flats, in those extremely hot days of early spring.
Lace is never out of trend! This combination with wine red is amazing and a must have for almost any season! I love it and can't wait to wear it with anckle boots.


This is my dream dress! I love the flower shaped lace. I find it both elegant and modern perfect for going out with the girls to the shopping or to a classy and fancy cocktail night with your friends. Being nude, it is very simple to wear with different types of accessories such as neon sandals or platforms and others.

Electric blue is a popular colour this season. The chiffon is a well material and prefered to those warm days for it's flowing ruffles. The metalic elements on the shoulders make the dress to look very modern and rock and roll style. Just perfect with a pair of army boots or any other coloured and fine flat.


The flower print is still one of my favourite and can't separate myself from it! I just love wearing this kind of print because it is full of colour and makes me feel happy. Also the shape of the dress is cool and can be worn such as it is for day outfits or for romantic nights with your boyfrind. I recomnend it!

Oh, girls, but if I could only stop here! I found so many other clothes that I want so bad! You've got to go and search you favourite and buy cheap bodycon dresses for your party for a summer time you won't forget so fast!


Un comentariu:

  1. the red dress is so pretty
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere