luni, 13 aprilie 2015

The latest news in prom dresses!

Hey girls! How are you today? Is it verything ok in this small but beautiful holiday time? I have to tell you that I have never been better because the wether is cool and because I've received some visits from my cousins that live in other courtries and I just felt so emotional! We haven't seen each other since 2012 but the distance never stopped us being the best friends ever, because you know, family ties, never gets cold!
When we were little we were the perfect trio and inseparable! In this time of the year, girls who are in their final year, search for black prom dresses and accessories for the prom night they will be attending. My cousins came not only for seeing me, but also requesting my help finding the right dress. They know I am into fashion and look for the latest news so my advices is piceless for them. Here are the top dresses I recommend you today: the black dresses that are never out of trend or too old!






Depending on the style you love most, you can choose today a various number of dresses to wear when ever you want. You can find short dresses, midi ones or longs perfect for your night but don't forget to sparkle and feel food when you wear them. The lace has something special with it, and so, in combination with black, there comes a dress to fit almost any kind of themed party. Also, the asymetric skirts are very popular in this season so if you want to be a trendy fashionista, go take a look at the newest arrivals here http://www.weddingshe.com/list/Plus-Size-Prom-Dresses-17197 for the most beautiful and cheap black prom dresses and not to forget about those ladies that may need plus size prom dresses but don't know were to find them online. I hope this post was usefull for you girls! Black is not a happy colour, but is very handy for those who are not bold and perfect if you want something classy and simple. 

Un comentariu:

  1. These are so pretty. I so love the details. :)
    Best regards,
    rinx
    Please do drop by my blog if you have some time at http://theclosetqueenofandrogyny.blogspot.com :) You might find it interesting. Thank you. :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere