vineri, 26 iunie 2015

The two piece bandage dress is here!

Hello girls! How are you today? I am really upset because the weather is bad these days but I've come up with a great idea to cheer myself up! Online shopping is one of my favourites hobbies and since I've discovered lots of new sites with interesting products for all of us, I've decided to tell you about it. Today's main subject is the two piece bandage dress that are a huge hit on the fashion world and no.1 choice of the young ladies from all around the world! And why would that be? Well, the bandage dresses are different from what we are used to see in stores. They are esecially designed to show u your generous curves and body. They come in a various number of styles and colours, such as bright neons, pale touches, precious fabrics like lace and silk and the list can still go on because KissMiss has different styles of dresses! 
But here, look at this amazing designs that I just adore and really want them in my closet asap!


Go shop this dress here:

This butterfly print bandage dress is amazing. The colours match up perfectly and they do look great if you have a great work out body! The top is great for summer days and can be worn with any type of jeans or skirts, but in my opinion, the other half of the bandage dress fits just perfectly the entire dress. Interesting and bold print! 



Oh, this petal-rose lace is simply amazing! It's bohemian style, see-throught fabric and delicate design of the lace is something you can rarely see. As a bandage dress I've got to say that it'a a blast! It has that wow effect that women love and want it. I think it can easily be worn as a daily outfit with a pair of nude stilletos and a soft make-up for a flawless and chic look.



You can never go wrong with a simple black dress. This bandage dress is perfect for any kind of occasion. You can accessorise it with either a statement jewelry or a pair or bright red pair of shoes for that pop of colour, and call it done!

The two piece dresses are exactly what you always needed to be impressive and express yourself. What I love the most at this kind of piece of clothing is that they do come in two pieces, so you can combine them with almost everything you want! The modern look and the simplicity of the outfit is something that I prefer, so I do choose the bandage dresses anytime of the day and so should you! Go find the laatest trends and the newest two piece bandage dresses arrivals here: 

2 comentarii:

  1. Awesome dresses,i like to wear two piece dresses i order my dress from www.bandagedress.co.uk you can check there for varius type of bandage dresses

    RăspundețiȘtergere