marți, 25 august 2015

Designer dresses online at BeFormal!

When I was a little girl, I used to make lots of sketches for the dresses I would love to have and design them for my dolls, but now, not only the times have changed, but also my preferences with fashion trends. Dresses are still on top of my favourite clothing items for a whole year, but I especially find the haute couture style for dresses to most special and amazing type that make anyone go crazy for a design. And just like that, for years, I've been madly obsessed with Ellie Saab dresses for being some of the most elegant and delicate dresses from all designers I've know and watched on the fashion week presentations from Paris, London and New York. But as you may guess, as much as I like them, as bad I hate for having such high prices and a very low number of dresses available, and this is why, you can never see the same dresses being worn by many women at the same time. Let's say that they are unique and every woman's dream, at least mine! But, since my favourite online shop has enlarged it's variety of long formal dresses, it has been easy for me to find something nearly to the dresses from my favourite designer ever, and if you don't believe me or can't think of quality dresses from an online shop, well, then you haven't searched enough or don't have a clue of what a pair of magic hands can do! Here ladies, the proof that the perfect long formal dresses Australia are the closest example to my reality:


Don't go crazy girls! These are just some of the most apreciated dresses in the store, and something I like the most! If it were by me, I would wear it at my own wedding day because they are just perfect! But, here http://www.beformal.com.au/list/plus-size-formal-dresses-c113338/ is where you can find this masterpieces, and much more for lots of tastes and budgets! 







And now, tell me if they aren't mostly the same with those dresses I've been talking you about! There is no doubt that nowadays, you can find more that plus size formal dresses australia at the cheapest price online! Some of them, are custom made just for you and also, designed just to make you feel like a princess! I recommend you to go online for shopping before going to a top designer store because you will have a great surprise that you would never imagine! Hope you liked today's post and find it usefull! Kisses!

6 comentarii: