vineri, 19 februarie 2016

These Shoespie peep toes shoes are made for walking!

I bet you all girls know that very popular song that made us go crazy from time to time and dance till can't stand on our feet! Those were great times, in the summer of 2015, when all we cared was having fun and made it to the parties in time, but God, it was such a struggle to stand on a pair of shoes that were mode than 10 cm long! I know thrule: never look like you are in pain, just pretend it is fine, but at the end of the day, you still wonder if it worth it! And sure it did! I mean, looking back at the photos taken, I do remember that even though my feet felt like burning and hurting very bad, I still had the time of my life and felt both stylish and chic! And after a while, I realised that I have to let go to those unconfortable shoes, and start picking up only those ones that are good for me, and I am proudly saying that I've made it and so can you! tAll my friends were like: wow, this girl is on fire! And I definately was, in a manner of speaking... When you're walking in the right shoes, you can make it all come true, just like this on these http://www.shoespie.com/C/Peep-Toe-Heels-101410/


And that is all because I have always had the chance to purchase great and new fashionable shoes, at a lower price that others. And now, if I have opened the shoe issue, let's see some pairs that are totally gonna rock the roads in the early 2016, and have already made a statement of being the most appreciated and beloved fashion items for women! And of course that we will give a special attention to some cheap platform sandals that are making a come back to life! They are definately a wise choice to make and pick up for your new outfits, or some platform sandals for the summer of 2016 that will be ravishing and a good oportunity for you to make all your friends remember that you are for real, the fashion queen! Only here at http://www.shoespie.com/C/Platform-Sandals-101414/





I am recommending you not to let your guard down and pay attention and a closer look to the new arrivals on the website that are a must have into this year's summer season! If you need some advice, you can go on the internet and find some ideas to inspire you while making an ideea of what should you wear at the parties booked in the near future. Let go to your old and used pair of shoes, and make some place for the white peep toe shoes that are having lots of good reviews online. I hope you can find easily now the designs that you like once I've showed you some of the most rated pairs and presented you the latest ideas & online offers from Shoespie at http://www.shoespie.com/ , your very first choice for shoe shopping! Have a great day and remember, never say no to a nice and coloured pair of high lenghted shoes! 

3 comentarii:

  1. I don't know how you women walk in them, but they sure look good on you'll.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. What a great post with beautiful pictures. This heel, oh gush they are so awesome. Love them.
    .
    Kanwalikram's Blog

    RăspundețiȘtergere