marți, 1 noiembrie 2016

Dance me to the end of music



My dear husband, thank you very much for being supportive and calm when I am talking for hours about dresses, shoes, skirts, necklaces and many other things that make me who I am! I know you are the simple type that would rated buy online the same outfit in different shades, but for me, you know that not works at all! I know I've been really bad lately, but you still had the time to listen to me when I spoke with my friends about that gorgeous dress I saw online the previous day! I know now how much you love me, because not only you bought me the same dress, but also some new ones from DressFashion.co.uk that maybe you 've seen me watching while I was on break from work. Now, there is one more thing to do and that is to dance me to the end of music... Play the song of your love and dance to me! I promiss to wear the dress with grace and style!

Red Scoop Neck Chiffon Beading Cap Straps A-line Prom Dress 

Short/Mini Open Back Tulle Beading Scoop Neck Cap Straps Prom Dresses 

Short/Mini Scoop Neck White Lace Pearl Detailing Cap Straps Prom Dress 

A-line Scoop Neck Chiffon Tulle Sweep Train Beading Prom Dresses 


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu