luni, 30 ianuarie 2017

Love letter for my bridesmaids

My dearest friends,

I want to thank you for being by my side every moment of my life, and for sharing the best of you with me. I want you to know that I am sorry if I have done you wrong, I was not always at my good, but you know that I would never let anything come between our friendship. I am really honored to have you here today, and hope you like the gift that I gave to you: the bridemaid dresses you've been dreaming of. I know you will love it and look fabulous on these. You are probably wondering how did I know which dress was the one... Well, I got a peek on you web history when you were away and saw that you've been saving pictures from uk.millybridal.org, and your boyfriends gave me a help for you ladies, because all of you are cherished and loved, and I want each one of you to feel special, just as I will be on my wedding day. I hope you all be by my side on my biggest and important day of my life, and I promisse I will be there for you when you will nedd me. 






Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu