vineri, 6 ianuarie 2017

Where to buy bridesmaid dresses

Hello my dears! I can not believe it that it is finally weekend! I got really stuck in so much work this week, that when I got it done on Friday morning, I was so happy that I might go home early, and I did! My boss was ok with it, and got straight home, because lots of other duties were expecting me there. I got to make some appointments for my hair and make up for my wedding day, and also to look for bridesmaid dresses for my friends. I decided with my girls to buy the dresses online, not to make them cusmomised, because they are actualy quite the same thing. We got them from uk.millybridal.org at a cheap price, and now we are looking on these pictures of other clients of the stores, and wait for our order to be proccesses and sent. I hope my wedding pictures will look the same, because I did aquired the dresses that will make the photos like this, look exquisite and modern. I like that my girls were ok with my picking, and now I wait for their ideas for the bouquets. Until then, I suggest you to browse on this website if you are a bride this year and still have no ideea for the dresses your bridesmaids will wear, because there are so many beautiful suggestions and design for your ladies, that will make you own wedding pictures look amazing. 






Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu