duminică, 5 februarie 2017

Pastel Shades Dresses

The fashion trends, patterns, colours and accessories designs have already hit the stage for this new year, but, I still believe that the powder pink and baby blue shades are a statement for bridesmaid dresses. I fell in love with the dress with the gold sequined top and bow! It is so delicate yet misterious and revealing. And the casual like ancient greek goddess dress is also a great one. I do like the designs in particulary, because they are simple, and can easily become an elegant night gown from an old bridesmaid dress that you probably wore last year.T he pastel shades are still on trend for dresses even this year, so if you are not in the mood for bright red or other intense colour, go to the safest, and get the light and delicate shades instead. If you want to look for some similar dresses for other occassions, then go online for uk.MillyBridal.org and follow the newest arrivals and discounts that are on for the winter season sales. 





4 comentarii:

  1. Hi Ana! Thank you for your comment on my blog, i very much appreciate it.
    Let me tell that i love your blog's name! So adorable!
    Thanks for folloing me. I would love to follow you but i can't. It says a error occurred. Do you have any idea whats wrong?

    About this post, well, i love pastel colours! My favorites! And the dresses are really amazing!

    Kisses
    https://aestilografa.blogspot.pt/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Hello dear!
    Thank you for visiting my blog and thank you for following me :)
    I follow you too on gfc!
    A hug!

    www.mammatoday.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I love your dress! It looks so cozy.

    https://www.agnesgown.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere