vineri, 31 martie 2017

Citatele zilei - Regatul spinilor si al trandafirilor



There are those who seek me a lifetime but never we meet,
And those I kiss but who trample me beneath ungrateful feet.

At times I seem to favor the clever and the fair,
But I bless all those who are brave enough to dare.

By large, my ministrations are soft-handed and sweet,
But scorned, I become a difficult beast to defeat.

For though each of my strikes lands a powerful blow,
When I kill, I do it slow... ” 


“Be glad of your human heart, Feyre. Pity those who don’t feel anything at all.”


“You didn't tell me this would happen."
"You didn't ask. So how am I to blame?”

“As I lifted the ash dagger, something inside me fractured so completely that there would be no hope of ever repairing it.” 

“It told a story...the story of Prythian. It began with a cauldron. A mighty black cauldron held by glowing, slender female hands in a starry, endless night. Those hands tipped it over, and, from it, golden sparkling liquid poured out over the lip. No -- not sparkling, but...effervescent with small symbols, perhaps some ancient faerie language.” 



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu