joi, 18 mai 2017

GREET SUMMER WITH NEW SUMMER DRESSES AND A WONDERFUL ZAFUL EXPERIENCE

A first impression always sticks with you forever no matter if we are talking about a person, a product or a new website, When we first see it we form a thought and imediatly associate that with something, and it's hard to change that opinion over the time, especialy after a bad experience or appereance. Now in the 2017 everyone preferes doing online shopping than rather going in stores. First of all because with online shopping, you can spare the time for other important activities and money. Online stores and other services websites greet customers with weekly deals and sales, and most of them also give discount coupons for a second order or for the loyal customers that saves you a lot on your budget. But what I think that is more important and has a great impact on customers that do online shopping is for sure the websites design and product availability. A slow internet conection and a slow responding website are the main factors that make your customers leave. The second, is the out of stock sintagm that not only make people get upset but also to close your website for a long period of time. A lack of disponibility on most products will affect your website, so work hard on supplying your stock for a pleasant experience and happy customers. 


One of my favourite websites for women apparel and beauty accessories does not only meets all the charactheristics above, but also have very good pricing and fast shipping, that is crucial for the millenials online shoppers! On Zaful there are no such things as slow workers or lack of guidance! Let me tell you a story: a month ago, I was in a desperate need of a blue stripped dress. Don't ask why my boss wanted us girls to wear them all different but she did. So after a while me and me collegues got really mad because there were few design in stores and many of them were already repeating until boredom! And I got an ideea! Many online bloggers have suggested me this website but not until recently I went on it, and since my first order I kept on buying from them. So, after a dissapointing shopping experience on our local store, my crew and I got online and got these fabulous striped dresses just perfect for our event! I am going to show you guys what we wore so you can make an opinion on the big diversity of the website first:

Striped Linen Blend Shirt Dress - Blue And White

 Off Shoulder Drawstring Striped Dress - Light Blue

 Off Shoulder Ruffle Striped Dress With Pockets - Light Blue

 Sleeveless Striped Bowknot Dress - Blue Stripe

We had to wear blue striped dresses for a smart casual look with sandals and summer accessories and I think we looked great. In case you are wondering, the packages from Zaful through the standard shipping is free over 30$ orders and it arrives somewhere between 2-3 weeks. The staff from Zaful works orders very fast, and in like 1 or 2 days you get is shipped with a tracking code and a message from the support center with all the details you may need for assurance. So if you want a fast and professional staff and website for your online shopping routine I recommend you Zaful of course! They keep in touch always with their customers and never forget to remind you of their latest arrivals and sales campaign. Also, they say that a happy customer makes Zaful even happier so I guess this speaks a lot about them, right? But what do you say? What do you think about online shopping and about this great website?

11 comentarii:

  1. I'm not good in English but I want to say you that I'm in love with your blog!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. nice dresses :) I am follow you dear!
    kreconowlosaa.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Thanks so much for your visit on my blog. Of course we can follow each other, I'm following you 845 :) https://bysinkj.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Amazing dresses!)))

    https://lolazas.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. The last dress looks so nice!

    Best regards,
    Karolina

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. perfect!

    INTERNATIONAL 100$ GIVEAWAY! check out: YOUNG BLOG

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. perfect :)

    INTERNATIONAL 100$ GIVEAWAY! check out: YOUNG BLOG

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. love this!! followed #847 on GFC :)
    https://therunwhy.blogspot.mx/

    RăspundețiȘtergere